Isle of Hope 2019 Art & Music Fest Artist Application - Saturday October 26, 2019
- All artists / vendors / non-profits must be based within the Savannah area.
- Only one artist / vendor /non-profit can participate per booth.
- Returning artists / vendors / non-profits: Preference for location will be provided to participants from previous art show years. This preferred location window will expire for all returning participants on Sunday, June 30, 2019. At that time the application must be received to secure preferred booth location at this year’s show.
- New artists / vendors/ non-profits seeking to participate should submit their application with a sample of work by Sunday, June 30, 2019.
- These applicants will be notified by Monday July 15, 2019 on the status of their participation and upon acceptance, the application fee needs to be received by Monday, July 22, 2019.
- All website files need to be uploaded or emailed to Brigitte by Wednesday, July 31, 2019. Included on the event website will be participant name, participant bio, participant contact info, participant picture, participant sample of work of 5 to 10 pictures (size under 1 MB)and artist booth location.
- Application fee is $50. Checks can be made out to IOHHA and mailed to Isle of Hope Historical Association, 20 Hopecrest Avenue, Savannah, GA 31406 or by credit card (a secure transaction will be made through Square).
- Non-profits do not have to pay an application fee.
- More questions? Please feel free to contact Brigitte with your email and telephone number and I will get back with you as soon as possible.