Isle of Hope 2018 Art & Music Fest Artist Application - Saturday October 20, 2018
- All artists / vendors / non-profits must be based within the Savannah area.
- Only one artist / vendor /non-profit can participate per booth.
- Returning artists / vendors / non-profits: Preference for location will be provided to participants from previous art show years. This preferred location window will expire for all returning participants on Sunday July 15, 2018. At that time the application must be received to secure preferred booth location at this year’s show.
- New artists / vendors/ non-profits seeking to participate should submit their application with a sample of work by Sunday July 15, 2018. These applicants will be notified by Sunday July 22, 2018 on the status of their participation and upon acceptance, the application fee needs to be received by Sunday July 29, 2018.
- All website files need to be uploaded or emailed to Brigitte by Sunday July 29, 2018. Included on the event website will be participant name, participant bio, participant contact info, participant picture, participant sample of work of 5 to 10 pictures (size under 1 MB)and artist booth location.
- Application fee is $50. Checks can be made out to IOHHA and mailed to Isle of Hope Historical Association, 20 Hopecrest Avenue, Savannah, GA 31406 or by credit card (a secure transaction will be made through Square).
- Non-profits do not have to pay an application fee.
- More questions? Please feel free to contact Brigitte with your email and telephone number and I will get back with you as soon as possible.